Cinnamon Mocha Cappuccino
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/4 cup strong brewed Folgers® French Roast Coffee
- OR 1/4 cup strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
- Ground cinnamon or unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
- Step 1
MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Beat hot milk with electric mixer, increasing speed as milk begins to thicken. Continue beating until foamy.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE cinnamon and chocolate syrups in microwave-safe coffee cup on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in coffee.
- Step 3
ADD steamed milk, spooning foam over top. Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder. Serve immediately.