Frosty Mocha Coffee
With the temperature rising and long days just around the corner, now is the perfect time to make the Folgers® iced blended mocha recipe. Learn how to make this delicious cold mocha now and start drinking your new favorite coffee drink today.
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/4 cup strong brewed Folgers® French Roast Coffee chilled
- OR 1/4 cup strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee chilled
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Ice cubes
- whipped cream
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles for garnish
- Step 1
PLACE coffee, chocolate sundae syrup, vanilla syrup and milk in blender container. Cover. Blend on medium speed until combined. Add ice cubes. Process until thick and smooth.
- Step 2
POUR into glasses. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with sprinkles.