Grilled Asian Barbecued Chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon less sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pure sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingeroot
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups prepared fried rice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Step 1
STIR coffee crystals and vinegar in medium microwave-safe bowl. Add brown sugar, hoisin, ketchup, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili-garlic sauce and ginger. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir and repeat.
- Step 2
PLACE chicken and 1/3 cup sauce in resealable bag. Marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Step 3
COAT grill grate with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium (325°F to 350°F). Grill chicken 5 minutes per side or until thermometer reads 165°F.
- Step 4
ALLOW chicken to rest tented with foil, 5 minutes. Serve over fried rice. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.