Easy Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 2 teaspoons jarred roasted minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen prepared Swedish meatballs (24 meatballs)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 oz.) package extra wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley or 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed for garnish
- Step 1
WHISK together soup, broth, coffee, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and nutmeg in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Add meatballs; reduce heat to low. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until meatballs are hot. Stir in sour cream.
- Step 2
SERVE over noodles. Garnish with parsley.