Beef Stroganoff with Parslied Noodles
- 3 tablespoons Vegetable Oil divided
- 1 1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1 (8 oz.) package sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (12 oz.) package medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Step 1
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the beef strips to skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or just until lightly browned. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon. Repeat to cook remaining beef strips. Remove from skillet.
- Step 2
HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add mushrooms and onion. Cook 8 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Step 3
STIR in flour until blended. Add coffee, broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Stir in beef strips. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.
- Step 4
Meanwhile, COOK noodles according to package directions; drain. Return noodles to pot. Add butter and parsley; toss to coat. Serve stroganoff over noodles.