Café Mocha, Iced or Hot
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Smucker's® Chocolate Flavored Sundae Syrup or your favorite Smucker's® chocolate topping plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee (if making an iced coffee, be sure your coffee has cooled)
- ice cubes (for iced version only)
- Whipped cream or cold foam
- Something for garnish, like more chocolate syrup, sprinkles or cocoa powder
- Step 1
HOT MOCHA: STEAM and FROTH milk, or MICROWAVE milk in a large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Carefully whisk the milk or froth with a frother until foamy.
- Step 2
ICED MOCHA: TAKE your milk out of the fridge.
- Step 3
BOTH: ADD chocolate syrup and coffee to the bottom of you mug or tumbler. STIR, WHISK, or FROTH until well combined.
- Step 4
BOTH: ADD milk.
- Step 5
ICED MOCHA: ADD ice.
- Step 6
BOTH: TOP with foam or whipped cream. Drizzle with additional chocolate sundae syrup. Garnish with cocoa or chocolate sprinkles and enjoy.