Almond Mocha Coffee
- 1/3 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons plus 4 tablespoons almond or hazelnut flavored syrup
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Folgers® French Roast Coffee
- OR 1/2 cup strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
- Sliced almonds or chopped nuts for garnish
- Maraschino cherries with stems for garnish
- Step 1
WHIP heavy cream and 2 teaspoons almond syrup in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until cream begins to thicken. Beat on high speed to desired consistency. Chill.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- Step 3
POUR 2 tablespoons almond syrup and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup into each of two microwave-safe coffee cups. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir 1/4 cup coffee into each cup.
- Step 4
ADD milk. Top with almond whipped cream. Garnish with nuts and cherries. Serve immediately.