Mocha Walnut Pie
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 tbsps. Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Whipped topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Melt chocolate and butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Dissolve coffee crystals in hot water and stir in sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Pour into pie crust. Top with walnuts.
- Step 2
BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Top with whipped topping.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.