- 2 tablespoons Folgers® Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup room temperature or warm water
- 1 (3 oz.) package ladyfingers
- 3 tablespoons Folgers® Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 1/2 teaspoons room temperature or warm water
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz.) package mascarpone or cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- unsweetened cocoa powder for garnish
- Step 1
STIR 2 tablespoons coffee crystals and 1/4 cup water in small bowl until dissolved. Separate ladyfingers into halves. Place cut side up on tray or cookies sheet. Brush with liquid coffee. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Step 2
To make Mascarpone Filling: COMBINE 3 tablespoons coffee crystals and 1 1/2 teaspoon water in small bowl until blended. Beat 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk and mascarpone in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups cream, vanilla and thick coffee mixture. Beat until soft peaks form. Fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Step 3
To make Chocolate Filling: PLACE 1/4 cup chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in additional 10 second intervals until melted. Stir in remaining sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Step 4
LAYER each of 8 glass dessert dishes or coffee cups with 1 tablespoon chocolate filling and 3 ladyfinger halves arranged against sides of dish. Fill center with mascarpone filling. Cover; chill at least 2 hours.
- Step 5
BEAT remaining cream and powdered sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until combined. Beat on high speed until soft peaks form. Spoon on top just before serving. Garnish with mini chocolate chips or sprinkle with cocoa powder, if desired.