Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 18 cookies)
- 3 tbsps. butter, melted
- 2 tbsps. Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 tbsp. warm water
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 3 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tsps. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini-chocolate chips
- Whipped topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 300ºF. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Step 2
DISSOLVE instant coffee crystals in warm water. Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 1 hour 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Just before serving, remove side of springform pan. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.