Coffee Jelly with Chocolate-Covered Cherry Topping
- 1 cup Cold water
- 1 (1 oz.) box or 4 (0.25 oz.) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups hot, strong brewed Folgers® Classic Roast Ground Coffee
- 3 1/2 cups hot, strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Ground Coffee
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) cold heavy cream
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Tart Cherry Fruit Spread
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Step 1
PLACE cold water in medium microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water; stir. Let stand 1 minute to soften. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute; stir. Microwave an additional 30 to 60 seconds, or until gelatin is completely dissolved when stirred.
- Step 2
ADD hot coffee and sugar, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Step 3
POUR into 8- or 9-inch square baking pan. Chill until firm, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Step 4
BEAT cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add fruit spread. Beat on medium speed just until blended.
- Step 5
CUT coffee jelly into 1/2-inch cubes. Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoon whipped cream mixture into each martini glass or dessert dish. Top with coffee jelly cubes. Spoon remaining whipped cream mixture on top. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Serve immediately.