Use these illustrated steps to follow along with the video, or print them to keep as a guide.
- Making iced coffee takes only a minute when you brew the coffee ahead of time. Just pour the morning’s leftovers into a pitcher and keep it in the fridge.
- Try making coffee ice cubes. All you need is 1-1/2 cups of brewed coffee at room temperature. Pour the coffee into a clean ice cube tray and freeze. Once frozen, empty the cubes from the tray and store them in a resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Combine the cubes with cold, strong Folgers coffee. Then add cold milk, half and half, coffee creamer, or sweetened condensed milk to taste.
- If you decide to go with regular ice cubes, you can prepare the drink in a shaker container and then strain off the ice so it doesn’t dilute the drink.
Try these ideas for adding a little something extra to your specialty drink:
- Save leftover coffee from the morning in the refrigerator to make iced coffee later.
- Try coffee-flavored ice cubes for an intense coffee experience.
- Chill your glass or blender to keep your drink colder longer.
- Try preparing your iced coffee in a drink shaker so the ice cubes don’t dilute your coffee creation as they melt.