Back to How-to Videos
Who says you have to drink your coffee hot? Try a refreshing twist on the classic Folgers® taste, and make your cup of hot coffee an iced treat. View more Iced Coffee Recipes.
Iced Coffee Steps
Use these illustrated steps to follow along with the video, or print them to keep as a guide.
- Making iced coffee takes only a minute when you brew the coffee ahead of time. Just pour the morning’s leftovers into a pitcher and keep it in the fridge.
- Try making coffee ice cubes. All you need is 1-1/2 cups of brewed coffee at room temperature. Pour the coffee into a clean ice cube tray and freeze. Once frozen, empty the cubes from the tray and store them in a resealable plastic freezer bag.
- Combine the cubes with cold, strong Folgers coffee. Then add cold milk, half and half, coffee creamer, or Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk to taste.
- If you decide to go with regular ice cubes, you can prepare the drink in a shaker container and then strain off the ice so it doesn’t dilute the drink.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company.
Try these ideas for adding a little something extra to your specialty drink:
- Save leftover coffee from the morning in the refrigerator to make iced coffee later.
- Try coffee-flavored ice cubes for an intense coffee experience.
- Chill your glass or blender to keep your drink colder longer.
- Try preparing your iced coffee in a drink shaker so the ice cubes don’t dilute your coffee creation as they melt.