Tangy Baked "Coffee" Beans
- 4 strips uncooked bacon cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen pepper stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup strong brewed Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 3/4 cup thick and spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (16 oz.) can chili beans in mild sauce
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can dark red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans rinsed and drained
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until almost crisp. Drain all but 1 teaspoon bacon drippings. Add stir-fry vegetables and cook until thawed, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2
MIX brewed coffee, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and soy sauce in large bowl. Stir in chili beans, kidney beans, cannellini beans, black beans and bacon mixture. Spoon into 3-quart shallow casserole dish coated with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 3
COVER and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and stir. Bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.