Homemade Baked Beans
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 1 Hr 30 Min
- 6 slices uncooked bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Folgers® Black Silk K-Cup® Pod brewed on largest setting
- 1 Folgers® 1850 Black Gold K-Cup® Pod brewed on the largest setting
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 (16 oz.) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 325°F.
- Step 2
COOK bacon in large ovenproof skillet over medium heat until crisp. Stir in onion. Cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Step 3
STIR in mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper until blended.
- Step 4
STIR in brewed coffee, ketchup, maple syrup, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Step 5
STIR in beans.
- Step 6
BAKE 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until sauce is reduced and thickened. Stir. Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes before serving.