Raspberry Mocha Coffee
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/3 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup, divided
- 4 tablespoons Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup divided
- 1/2 cup strong brewed Folgers® French Roast Coffee
- OR 1/2 cup strong brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee
- fresh red raspberries for garnish
- Step 1
WHIP heavy cream, powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until cream begins to thicken. Beat on high speed to desired consistency. Chill.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE milk in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- Step 3
POUR 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup and 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each of two microwave-safe coffee cups. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir 1/4 cup coffee into each cup.
- Step 4
ADD milk. Top with chocolate whipped cream. Garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately.