Caramel Coffee Milkshake
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 1 Min
- 1 teaspoon Folgers® Classic Roast Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) room temperature water
- 6 large scoops ice cream, any complementary flavor
- 1-2 tablespoons Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Sundae Syrup, or your favorite Smucker's® Caramel Topping plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
- Whipped cream or cold foam
- Maraschino cherries
- Step 1
COMBINE instant coffee and water in a cup and stir until dissolved.
- Step 2
PLACE coffee, 6 scoops ice cream, half-and-half and caramel in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth, adding additional ice cream, if necessary, until milkshake reaches desired consistency.
- Step 3
POUR into glasses. Top with whipped cream or cold foam, additional caramel, maraschino cherries or your other favorite toppings.