Mocha Angel Trifle
Make this mocha-flavored dessert in the morning and look forward to a sweet night. Just before serving, garnish the top with fresh raspberries if you like.
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 tbsp. Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- or 1 tbsp. Kava® Acid-Neutralized Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 oz. frozen whipped topping
- 1 small angel food cake
- Fresh raspberries
- Step 1
DISSOLVE instant coffee crystals in milk in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and pudding mix. Beat on low speed of electric mixer 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes; fold in half of whipped topping.
- Step 2
LAYER one-third of cake cubes and one-third of pudding mixture in a 2-quart clear glass bowl. Repeat layers two more times. Spoon or pipe remaining whipped topping over trifle. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.