Flourless Raspberry Mocha Cake
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature separated
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1 cup cold heavy cream (1/2 pt.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE chocolate chips and butter in large microwave-safe bowl 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in sugar. Whisk in egg yolks, one at a time. Stir water and coffee crystals in small cup until dissolved. Stir into chocolate mixture.
- Step 3
BEAT egg whites in large bowl with mixer on high speed until almost stiff. Gradually fold in chocolate mixture until no whites are visible. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 27 to 33 minutes or until edges puffed and firm. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill.
- Step 4
BEAT cream and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar. Beat until stiff.
- Step 5
REMOVE sides of pan. Microwave jam in small microwave-safe bowl 10 seconds or until slightly warm. Stir. Spread over cake. Garnish cake with whipped cream.