Brigadeiros Caramel Fudge Truffles
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsps. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsps. Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate decorator sprinkles
- Step 1
COAT plate with no-stick cooking spray. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and coffee crystals in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from bottom of pan. Spread on prepared plate. Chill 30 minutes.
- Step 2
PLACE pistachios, coconut and sprinkles on 3 different plates. Coat hands with no-stick cooking spray. Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, form caramel mixture into 36 small balls. Roll 12 each in the pistachios, the coconut and the sprinkles. Put in mini paper liners, if desired. Chill 30 minutes.
- Step 3
To toast coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing coconut with fork after each minute. To avoid over-browning, remove from pan immediately.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.